Thursday, 31 December 2009

Etsy Finds

I have spent many an hour over this holiday trawling etsy for nothing in particular and I thought I would share with you a few of my favourite finds.





I have ordered 2 pendants and some earring that should hopefully arrive very very soon.






I fell in love with this ring - It's going on my wish list.
I also think the product photography is fantastic - very atmospheric




This is now going to be my first point of call if i ever need a pattern for anything.
All patterns are $3 and are currently on 3 for 2 - Bargain




They have a fantastic range of Jewellery and i specifically want the Happy/Crappy day rings and The Wannabe Breakdancer Custom Name Necklace












I find everything in this shop super cute

 (which could be becuase i know i am starting Weight Watchers on Wednesday so if i cant eat food i will wear it)

These ear-rings will be my next Jewellery purchase.

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for mentioning my store.

    And good luck with weight watchers!

    ReplyDelete