Friday, 27 November 2009

The Perfect Food Diary


Do you use a food/exercise diary?
Have you found one that is exaclty what you would like?

I do try to use a food diary, but after spending a lot of money of different types I have yet to find one that fits my needs exactly.

Becuase of this I am planning on taking the best bits from all the diaries I have tried and compiling my own.

I would love this to be a group effort as I ultimately hope to get a small batch printed for friends/followers etc to use - so if you have anything specific you would like or not like from a diary I would love to hear from you.

You can comment here or email me at talulabmodel@aol.com

2 comments :

  1. I like your thinking. I've been logging my food intake for over 150 weeks now out here in Pasadena, Ca. Yup, I said it, a hundred and fifty! Writing down what I eat, really helps me stay in control of my over-eating.

    For most of that time I've been using a spreadsheet but I too have been working on a more personalized food logbook system. We should share ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I normally give up after a couple of weeks.
    Thats why i wanted to create my perfect diary.

    I would love to hear your ideas - be sure to comment or email me

    ReplyDelete