Saturday, 21 November 2009

My makeup collection

Heres mine but its very very poorly organised as we have no space.

The majority is kept in the wardrobe which I can get at if needed but its not ideal as then i loose track of what i own and i tend to stick to the colours i already have out.
It's organised into 2 boxes for eye products, 1 for lips and 1 for face






I have a small draw full of my every day work proucts and a separate box for my mineral samples but as i am getting more and more of these i think i will need to find a new way to organise them.






I would love to see your collections so that i can get some storage ideas and prove to my husband that i am in fact normal owning so much makeup

1 comment :

  1. Wow, I feel much better after seeing your collections! :D Currently I'm "in-between country" living at parents-in-laws place so can't show you much of my storage space - the rest of my makeup & skincare stuffs are in the storage in other town.

    Normally I organized mine in stationeries plastic boxes, the ones with lots of drawers so I can see what I have exactly. I split them into specific product categories (eyeshadows, eyeliners, mascaras, lipsticks, etc.) to make them easy to get to when I'm in a hurry and so that I don't accidentally buy double.

    Try going to stationery shops or craft shops for inspirations, they do some fabulous containers that might suit your purpose. If all else fail, there's always ziplock bags! LOL.

    ReplyDelete