Saturday, 21 November 2009

Kate Moss – My 2pence worth



“Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels”

Having heard Kate branded ignorant for making this comment, mainly from the fashion world, I wanted to share my views and get the views of others in the diet and exercise world.

I am not pro anorexia for one second; I know how devastating anorexia can be on a whole family, even a generation down the line, from personal experience.

And yet I am not anti- anorexia. That would be like being Anti-Flu!!! I am someone who suffers with mental illness, it’s not a choice I made but it’s something I have to live with and need support to get over, just as people suffering with anorexia do.

Onto my point, the mantra Kate mentioned is one I have personally read in diet books and listened to on diet hypnotherapy cd’s.

This dieting paraphernalia is not branded as being pro-anorexia so why should she be???

I am never going to be skinny but I don’t want to and won’t chastise those people who have more willpower than I do, and get meet their own goals.

What do you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment