Friday, 16 October 2009

News !!!!


Apologies for the lack of posting - we are just back for 5 days at Butlins and as i refused to pay £20 for wifi i was internetless....


The day before holiday i went to superdrug and decided to let go of the bad experiences i have had with Barry M in the past and opted for not 1 but 6 items, 1 lipstick,1 blush,2 nailvarnishes and 2 kohl's that were freebies. I also got 2 of the new glitters from Collection 2000 and a sample of the new GOSH primer.Full reviews to come later.

I took the first step in my radical makeover and i had my hair cut, yes you did read that right, i finally got my hair cut.



What do you think????
Now i just have to get myself some straigtners so i can style it and save up to have something fantastic done to the colour.

I have also been thinking about swapping to Aussie hair products to try and tame the frizz - I know lots of you ladies have had a chance to try it, what do you think? Do they do samples/small sizes?

In the post when we returned a few hours ago was the last of the mineral samples i recently ordered. I have been playing with them as they were received but have been waiting for them all so i can compare and contrast before reviewing them on here.

My orders were from:




and Funky Fresh who are a uk based business i found on ebay but they are now setting up a website.
I am really funny about mineral foundation, I love to play around with eye colours and blush etc but in the past i have never strayed from my Bare Escenntuals foundation untill now and i will be continuing to used the foundation from Funky Fresh as i love it.


I also think i am going to have to go shopping for some new accessories to help me update my wardrobe. Any suggestions on where to be looking or what to be looking for????

I have hundreds of posts planned for here (including the recent pictures which i rec'd while i was away) and my diet blog but time is limited as my daughter nears the terrible two's so i promise i will be neglecting the ironing to post at every chance i can get

xx

3 comments :

  1. I hope you had a fab time xx sounds like makeup heaven!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! How are you getting on with the BarryM blush?

    Aussie stuff is lovely... it's the smell that's the clincher for me! I *think* you can get travel size versions, but don't hold me to that!

    Hair looks gorg btw - hoorah for bobs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Matilda We had a lovely time thankyou - cant get the Bob the Builder theme out of my head though
    @ Lipglossiping I am loving the colour - I went in to get a bright pink/red but they had no testers of the 2 shades i was interested in so i came away with No.6.
    I want to use it for contouring but my application skills need some work before i get the look i am going for.
    At the moment my Barry M demons are laid to rest but i still have some kohls and a lispstick to try
    I am glad someone likes the bob - I am not quite convinced on the fringe yet but i am getting there

    ReplyDelete