Sunday, 27 September 2009

Weigh Day is looming (well 2 weeks away)

and i am dreading it.

I only get weighed and measured when my trainer does it which is approx ever 6 sessions so these are always a big deal.

I have been beyond rubbish recently but my mood is starting to improve and with it my motivation to exercise and hopefully the motivation to eat well will soon improve too (after my huge birthday cake has been eaten)

If i have stayed the same i will be happy (though i am hoping to be able to fit in extra exercise in the next 2 weeks) but after that only losses will do.

2 comments :

  1. Hope you had a Happy Birthday. Don't eat to much cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou.

    I got a rebounder from my hubby and just treated myself to a workout dvd for it so that should make up for the cake (i hope)

    ReplyDelete