Tuesday, 15 September 2009

A tiny bit about me (in pictures)

I am 22,married (3 years) to Gary and have a beautiful daighter Paige (21 months)




I work full time as an accountant


I spend every spare penny I have (as well as keeping my credit card company in business) on makeup


I am desparate to loose weight and look like Angelina Jolie



I am current stretching my earlobe (only to 3mm) so I can have a fleshtunnel in

I want my hair purple but cant because of work
I have 4 tattoo's but need more (lots more)



I love all red and sparkly makeup but I am rubbish at applying it. I need some good brushes



Anything else you would like to know, then ask away as I started this blog to become part of a community thats as fascinated with makeup as me, and to get and provide advice and support on everything from diets to getting tattoos

4 comments :

  1. My ears are now at 3mm and i think i will be stopping there for now (my work are less than impressed with my tattoos so i dont want to annoy them tooooooo much more)

    10 weeks will fly by - keep me updated !!

    I dont know about drop earings for gauged ears - i will look into it. As i only have one ear stretched i have just been making single earrings recently lol.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww your little girl is gorgeous. Mine is nearly the same age, she will be 21 months next wednesday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jen They grow up sooooooooooo quickly dont they.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really do, it feels like yesterday I was up all night with a screaming colicky baby!

    ReplyDelete