Saturday, 8 August 2009

My Dream Shoot (well one of a few)

I have decided that I need some horror and gore in my portfolio if I am going to be a true alternative model

And who better to do it with than Akasha Deville who is a fantastic Special FX make up artist ( and a model too - she modelled for Rankin !!!!!! ) with her pictures regularly being featured in magazines such as Bizarre.



The first one is Kandy - another of my fav. models
We have been speaking about a shoot for the last few days and we have decided to do a Jack the Ripper themed shoot which i am soooooooooo excited about as i am a bit Ripper mad ( long story involving past lifes etc)

And...... I have found a seller on ebay who does reproduction victorian underwear that I hope will add the finishing touches.

I just now have to save like mad to be able to put the deposit down and book a date - How do you raise money for the something you just have to have???









No comments :

Post a Comment