Sunday, 23 August 2009

I really should post more - Update

I have been run of my feet with work these last few weeks and lack of ££ has only helped to hinder my amazing transformation into gorgeous alternative model.

So I thought I would give you a little update as to what I have been up to and what is in the pipeline for the future.

I am expecting my able grable dress back from the dress makers this week where the length is being altered - I'm only 5'2.

    I brought a red sparkly snood to go with it - but at the moment my vintage hair attempts are disastrous and my daughter has decided she looks better in it than me - and I have to agree.

    I am making my first ever trip to MAC this week so I am sure i will come away with some goodies to review.

    I am in love with my illamasqua lipstick quad and i am using it as much as possible. As soon as i get a decent lip brush i will do some proper reviews and attempt to take some photos

    Talking of photos, i had some brilliant advice, from the queen of trash, on which camera to buy to get brilliant photos like everyone else, but in the meantime i shall be following this post by Lipstick Rules to see if i can get any hints.

    I have brought some eyeko makeup and some mineral makeup from cory cosmetics that I and desperate to be able to use and review but i am waiting for my eyes to clear up properly. Yuk

    I have got a photo shoot on Sunday with the fantastic due Tim and karenza Rosier. I am even letting karenza borrow my hubby for a little while ( though he doesn't know it) as the photographs she produces of male models is stunning and my hubby scrubs up OK. I shall be wearing my able gable dress for one of the sets and just emptying my wardrobe to see what we can come up with for the rest.


thats my hubby !!!!!!!


As i have previously posted i think the queen of trash is fantastic and i am working on some ideas for a shoot inspired by her, I have a MUA interested so just need to find a photographer.

    I am still useless at my makeup application so anyone who knows of good 'alternative' makeup tutorials on YouTube please get in touch.







2 comments :

  1. I'm so excited for you can't wait to see my dress in action :-)

    Try this for makeup
    http://sophisticatesdiary.blogspot.com/2009/08/grown-up-make-up.html

    ReplyDelete