Monday, 31 August 2009

A bit about me

I have always battled with my weight and have been on numerous diets/exercise regimes and i am always the first to spend money on a new fad.
However, none of these have worked, which is why i am here.
I lack motivation so i am thinking that by blogging i can follow other people who have been more successful and get some feedback from everyone of my progress.
I have hundred of books/DVDs and pieces of equipment that have never been used so i will use the blog as excuse to try them and review them so you don't make the same mistakes as me.
I don't eat too unhealthily (i think) but i do eat too much at the wrong times, and i do not do enough exercise and only exercise when my personal trainer is here ( even though she has written me a fantastic programme to do on my own) so i am looking to change that.
I will post a food/exercise diary - pictures - my stats inc weight when they are taken by my personal trainer.
Wish me luck
x

No comments :

Post a Comment