Sunday, 19 July 2009

My Special Parrot


Or as an adult would say 'My New Swallow Tattoo'


I have got my first ( well technically 4th - you can see an existing one in the pic) of many new tattoo's to help me on my way to being a real alternative model


It was done yesterday by Dan at 4Skin Tattoo Fakenham and I am/was so impressed I shall be going back for more. The service was brilliant ( I was worried about having to go for 2 hours without a cup of tea but needn't have been) and for an apprentice Dan was brilliant




I love it and so does my daughter (she call's it her special parrot) but would love you to let me know what you think???


xx


2 comments :

  1. Lovely! It is absolutely beautiful and I love how the red really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful piece of artwork. Love it.

    ReplyDelete