Friday, 31 July 2009

Hola !!!

I have returned from holiday feeling incredibly fat and frumpy and i don't know whether its the fact that everyone everywhere was a size 6, Gary managed to take the most unflattering pictures ever ( see the evidence below) or how large i am managed to get brought up in every conversation with my in laws (i know they don't mean in but i sometimes feel like they wonder why Gary married the 'fat' girl)


I hope this ( and a large kick up the bum from my personal trainer next week who i will not have seen for 3 weeks) will inspire me to actually do something about it as i am fed up moping.


On the plus side I returned home to a my lovely Able Gable dress ( pics to follow) and Gary saw how fed up i am feeling and promised to buy a new lipstick ( which will turn into makeup if i have my way) so any suggestions for colours,brands etc would be very much appreciated.

1 comment :

  1. You are a beautiful woman, I'd say get a tube of Mac Rapturous to go with the dress, it's discontinued, you'll find it on ebay.

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete